Average weight loss has been 3-5lbs. Only one customer has reported not losing any weight while 80% have lost over 3lbs :)
Average increase in the Mind, Body & Soul Questionnaires has been 7-8 points. 90% of respondents reported significant increases.
‘Fantastic Tea, I will definitely be buying some more when my stock runs low. Lost 4kg with no cardio. Doing the same this week with my 12 x Variety Pack.’ (Purchased a £37 Teapot/Tea experience after trying).
‘Absolutely 10/10 product guys! The only reason I found very little weight loss was because I’m actually at the end of a bulk cycle, so I have been eating a lot anyway. On the mental side of things though, teatox has given me the nudge I needed to set up a mindfulness routine. I’m much more understanding, patient, grateful and more energetic than I ever have been! And to top it all off, blumintea have amazing morals and goals! Love what you guys are doing, keep up the good work!
You guys did wonderful example how to do it . I could easily do a detox week once a month. 😍
- 9/10 said they would pay £20 now after using the product.
- 100% said the TeaTox was Very Easy or Easy to follow.
- Everyone has reported being able to stick to the programme either 100% or with only 1 missed scheduled tea time.
Mind, Body & Soul Q's. - +12%
Running -1min 8 seconds from any Q4 2020 time.
Weight - Was 17st 10lbs Now 16st 12.6lbs (-11.4lbs)
Mind, Body & Soul Q's- +9.5%
Running motivation for 3 runs
Weight - Was 11st 10lbs Now 11st 2.8lbs (-7.2lbs)
Total 18.6lbs between us!!
A 7 day Teatox is a great way to get the mind, body and soul fully functioning after a few too many hard weekends of betrayal. Let’s be honest we all need to let our hair down every now and again and we regret absolutely nothing, however at least for now it’s time to get back on track; lose a few pounds, improve digestion, boost energy levels and improve your mood.
The purpose of any detox is flush out those pesky toxins that leave us feeling lethargic and unhuman and it’s much easier than you think. It doesn’t need to add new time consuming schedules to your already busy day as many of us boil the kettle first thing in the morning, keep those tea and coffee’s coming at intervals throughout the day and again at night sit back and relax with a nice warm brew before we get ready for bed. Just ditch those fancy coffee’s and tea’s with milk and sugar and swap it for a pot of Blumin every morning/evening for just for one whole week.
We are extremely confident that even if everything else stays the same you will reap the benefits that Blumin can have on the body. However if you want to really make the most of the week, here is a very simple table to help you make some better choices over the next 7 days...
1. Open your 7day TeaTox package and remove the questionnaires. They are exactly the same but determine which one you are completing at the start by writing a 1 in the top corner and you’ve guessed it a 2 on the one you plan to complete in 7 days’ time.
2. Separate the ‘Blooming Breakfast’ (your morning cuppa) and the ‘D’ blooms (your evening cuppa), we will have done this in our apartment, but who knows the adventure they will have taken getting from our place to your home.
3. Complete 1 questionnaire in the evening before you plan to start the TeaTox. Be open and honest with the answers, there is no obligation to share any of this information so it can be used solely for your own reflection. Its also a good idea to weigh yourself at this point if your looking to lose a few pounds.
4. Start enjoying the tea. Brew each flower with a minimum of 800ml of water (This is slightly more than our suggested on the brewing card) and allow at least 4 minutes to infuse. Complete this for the 7 mornings and 7 evenings.
5. Complete the 2nd questionnaire in the evening at least 1 hour after you have enjoyed the last of your pack. Again be open and honest with your answers. Weigh in and mark down any changes in weight. Use the scoring system to see if the detox has had a positive impact for you. We would love you to share your results and feedback with ourselves even if you don’t think that the product was right for you. This helps us to give more accurate primary information to our customers. Email: email@example.com or Instagram: #Blumintea.
6.Your done!! Enjoy feeling fantastic, maybe order some more Blumin to keep you ticking over as you start planning those late nights. We will see you when you need us again soon.
Purchase your 7day Blumin TeaTox pack we would love for you to share your experience. At £20 its only the cost of a dominoes pizza hmmmm dominoes, certainly tasty but guarantee your body will thank you more for this.
1. Choose to start your TeaTox on a week where your schedule is pretty free to avoid any unnecessary battles with your discipline.
2. Don’t go overboard on your plans for a perfect diet and workout routine if its so far away from your current habits. If you drink the tea as per the schedule, make a handful of better choices and if you plan at the start one or two slots of exercise to your normal pattern your going to feel amazing.
3. If your anything like us you will often be cutting it fine in the morning. It’s a good idea to prepare both pots of tea in the evening enjoying the ‘D’ while its warm and storing the blooming breakfast in the fridge ready to go first thing.
4. Missing the cocktails? Squeeze half a lemon into your blooming breakfast blend first thing on an empty stomach. It’s a great way to get your digestive system rocking and cleanse that body (We know it’s no sex on the beach, but you will be looking and feeling so good you might get the real thing).
5. Set a reminder/alarm on your phone to ensure that you don’t miss your time to brew up. Hot tea obviously takes a while to cool to drinking temperature so ensure your planning to make it with plenty of time before bed.
6. As always you can re-use the blooms by filtering out the tea and refilling with hot water to enjoy more tea throughout the day. This helps to squeeze in more Blumin goodness and makes it easier to take onboard more H2O.
Finally I completed 3 successive weeks back in September/October to work out the best approach so I know what your going through, but I had some amazing results…
I followed the table in the pack and introduced one 5km run and a 5-aside football game into my week :)