We aim to dispatch all orders within 2 working days of receiving them. During peak mail order periods (for instance, Christmas or other promotional activities), this time frame may be extended slightly, although every effort will be made to dispatch your order as soon as possible.
Unfortunately due to us subsidizing part of the delivery costs we are not always able to provide a shipping tracking number. In our quest to be the most trust centric we need to extend that trust to Royal Mail.
International shipping is not available on the smaller 6 x Variety pack as we can only ship these out at a loss and we refuse to increase the portion of the shipping for these packs that we expect the customer to pay. Please review the larger packs :)
Standard delivery is charged at £1/£2/£3 per order depending on the size of the pack. We are currently taking most of the hit with the couriers, but we are working towards cheaper, hopefully free shipping in the future.
If you live close to our depot (1 Bedroom Flat) in Manchester you might catch one of us slipping it in for faster service.
Convenient Delivery Packaging
For our smallest variety pack we will aim to send in a box designed to fit through your letterbox. Although Royal Mail still consider it a small package our experience has shown 95% of the time we can get this delivered even when your a not home.
N.B not all letterboxes are made equal, if we cant post it we will make a call on if there is a safe place to leave the package or ourselves or royal mail will return the package for a safe collection or re-delivery at a more convenient time.
All Blumin tea purchased in our online store are eligible for return or refund providing Blumin return and refund policy conditions outlined below are met.
RETURN & REFUND CONDITIONS: Non Faulty Blumin tea orders
- Return/refund request must be made within 14 days starting from the day you receive your Blumin order
- Your Bumin tea must be unopened, unused and undamaged
- Blumin tea must be returned before we will issue any refund
- All return postage costs are paid by the client
- The refund will be for the price paid for the Blumin tea and will not include shipping
HOW TO RETURN YOUR BLUMIN TEA
- To apply for a return & refund of the Blumin tea please contact email@example.com with your order number and the Blumin teas that you wish to return
- Your return request will be processed within 3 working days and return instructions will be provided via email
- We will notify you once returned Blumin tea order is received and inspected. We will also inform you of the approval or rejection of your refund
- All approved refunds will be processed within 5 working days.
- If you receive Blumin tea which you believe is faulty please email us via firstname.lastname@example.org. Your order will be assessed immediately to determine the fault of the order. Upon agreement of a faulty product we will issue you with a replacement or refund with the following conditions:
- Blumin tea fault must be reported within 7 days starting from the day you receive the order
- The fault or damage will be verified by us before issuing any refunds, photographic evidence of the faulty product may be required.
- If we require the Blumin tea to be returned we will pay for the return shipping
- Please remember Blumin tea wont be for everyone's taste, we sure hope you love it as much as us, but if you dont it might not mean it is faulty. Maybe pass it onto to someone else and buy yourself a can of coke ;).
- Undeliverable packages aren't eligible for full refunds, given that we have correctly stated your shipping address.
- If your Blumin tea order has been delivered to a specific location where you are required to pick it up, If you reject or decide not to pickup the parcel, your order will not be eligible for a refund.
- If wrong Blumin tea order was sent to you please email email@example.com within 14 days and we will dispatch the correct product immediately with free shipping. If we require a return of the incorrect product then we will pay for the return shipping
We collect information from our customers in order to process orders and to serve you better with useful and important information such as; new Blumin product updates, Blumin tea business/website improvements, discounts, monthly newsletter and order status/refund or return status updates.
Information collected includes your name, shipping address, billing address, telephone numbers, e-mail address, and payment information.
If you choose to share the information with us we promise that the information you have provided us will remain strictly confidential and will not be shared, sold or rented with external parties except as outlined in this policy.
We will use the information you have provided us with to check that your credit card is valid, to charge you for products you have chosen to purchase from Blumin website, to send you products that you have purchased, to communicate you with Blumin related matters and to provide you with order and billing history information.
The principal purposes for which we collect and store your personal information are to process your orders and deliver products, authorise payment, bill you, respond to your enquiries, get in touch with you about other products and promotional offers, recommend products which we think might be of interest to you, and generally maintain the account you hold with us, together with improving our website.